Money Information

16-19 Bursary, Care to Learn and other financial support for 16–19-year-olds. Student finance information for higher education (university) can be found in the Higher Education section within Education & Learning.


Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)

If you have a learning difficulty and/or a disability and need special health and education support, the SEND section on Help You Choose provides more help and information. The information in the boxes below might be useful and you can also read more in the SEND section: Money and Financial Support